Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Teapots

I did a run of teapots the other day and here is what I came up with. They are all relatively the same except for a few of them that I gave a decorative foot too.














Here is one of the ones with the decorative foot. I left enough clay at the bottow while throwing that I was able to scallop the foot. My fiance thinks that it looks like the teapot from Beauty and the Beast.















I am hoping to be spending tomorrow splitting logs so I can give my test wood kiln another go. I am going to go at it a little bit different this time around but I want to make sure that I have enough wood to even get the kiln to temp.

Sheridan

3 comments:

  1. You are amazingly talented! You should post a video of yourself in action.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually have a couple on youtube. If you go to one of my earlier posts there are three links. One is of a bud vase, one is a bellied vase, and the last is a bottle. I am going to be adding more soon. I just havent had the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with Kari. I'm about to bust into song... "be our guest..."

    ReplyDelete