Wednesday, June 10, 2009

SALE!!!

I know it is last minute but I would like to let everyone know that I am having a sale June 13th and 14th from 8 to 4. Here are some pictures of pots that I have available.

































This is one of my favorite pitchers I have ever made. I love the shape and the way the wood ash interacted with the glaze just worked.


































Last but not least are flower pots. I know it is a little late in the season for these guys but this was the best time for me to have a sale. There are some more just off screen to the left but I think this picture gets the point across.

Sheridan

2 comments:

  1. Nice dude!! Wish I could come. You make some beautiful stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the 'shopper' in this picture :) hoping to make it Saturday, maybe I can even get Uncle Steve to go for a bit - not sure he has ever really seen all that you do - will send up some prayers for great weather. loveya

    ReplyDelete